X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about returning to MEPS

I went to MEPS last week and did everything except pick my job, sign my contract and swear in. My childhood allergy to Amoxicillin required me to get a waiver and I also had high protein according to my urinalysis. I'm now waiting to hear when I can go back. My question is: When I go back will I need to re-do everything or just the urinalysis and one-on-one physical or nothing and just be able to sign my contract? A recruiter other than my own told me if I return within 30 days I will not have to re-do anything. He said past 30 days I would have to re-do the physical. My recruiter said I shouldn't have to re-do anything, but he didn't sound so sure. Any knowledgable folks out there that could possibly give me a more definitive answer of what to expect when I go back?
    Thanks!

You wont need to do a lot of it again.

maybe you will have to redo the urinalysis (get ready for many of those your first year).

You still might have to stay overnight again at the hotel....but you should just be waiting on your paperwork.

Comment

You will stay overnight again. You will more than likely do an inspect. Which is getting height and weight done. Then the doctor will do a small exam and ask questions. After that its easy sailing. You MAY have to do the urinalysis again but I didn't have to. All I did was an inspect and contract my second time back.

Comment

Great! Thanks for the answers! Glad to hear I shouldn't have to do everything over again!

Comment

Working...
        X