Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting frustrated! Will I ever go to MEPS?!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AuXFire View Post
    I go to MEPS again this Thursday to get reclassified and inspected. I have had more problems than you can imagine. I went way past the max dep allowed wait period and I have been out of high school for over two years so I have to do everything again. Went on aug 6 2011 to get my first physical and get classified. Waited so long I gotta do it again.
    If you don't mind me asking, what happened that you've had such a long process/have waited so long?

Comment

I had a waiver that I had to send in close to m ship date that got denied for being late.

Comment

Originally posted by AuXFire View Post
        I go to MEPS again this Thursday to get reclassified and inspected. I have had more problems than you can imagine. I went way past the max dep allowed wait period and I have been out of high school for over two years so I have to do everything again. Went on aug 6 2011 to get my first physical and get classified. Waited so long I gotta do it again.
        Ah sorry to hear that. That sucks.

Comment

It funny (not literally) but i am having the SAME problem. -__- its so frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by MSW175 View Post
            It funny (not literally) but i am having the SAME problem. -__- its so frustrating
            So sorry to hear that. Ugh. I actually FINALLY just swore in yesterday! I went to MEPS for the fist time in mid December and then went back yesterday to finish up and sign my contract. Only took 8 months. : / Best of luck to you!

Comment

so what rating did you get?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Boats View Post
                so what rating did you get?!?!
                HM! It was what I wanted so I'm very excited! The trade off: having to wait to ship until November. It's all good though. Plenty of time to learn my stuff!

Comment

Oh, i didnt put two and two together you posted on the women's redefined..well congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boats View Post
                    Oh, i didnt put two and two together you posted on the women's redefined..well congrats!!!
                    Yup! Haha. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jenmccance View Post
                      So sorry to hear that. Ugh. I actually FINALLY just swore in yesterday! I went to MEPS for the fist time in mid December and then went back yesterday to finish up and sign my contract. Only took 8 months. : / Best of luck to you!
                      Aww thanks! Happy news ill be going to MEPS this upcoming Wednesday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSW175 View Post
                        Aww thanks! Happy news ill be going to MEPS this upcoming Wednesday!!!
                        That's great to hear! Best of luck to you!

You know, I actually just noticed your location. Will you be going to the Baltimore MEPS? That's the one I had to go to and when I was waiting and waiting to go my recruiter kept telling me that MEPS had no clue what they were doing and that's why sending me there kept getting delayed. I thought he was making excuses for slacking off a bit. Maybe he was actually telling me the truth if you're going there and are having the same problems.

Comment

Working...
                        X