X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont sweat it!

I was told I should study study study! And I did ! I took the mock ASVAB test at my recruiting station. I didnt do so well had me worried a bit. But then I took the real thing and completely blew myself away. So that brings me to the conclusion that the real test is not close to as tough as the mock test. So if anyone out there is in the same position I was dont get worked up about it. Go in and test the test dont let it test you. More than likely you will do just fine. Keep a positive attitude that really helps. Hope this helps good luck recruits! HOOAH!

hey! i am on the same position. i took the ASVAB practice test at my recruit station and i got a total score of 26. since then i been worried about the real test!

Comment

Originally posted by futuremarine090 View Post
      hey! i am on the same position. i took the ASVAB practice test at my recruit station and i got a total score of 26. since then i been worried about the real test!
      Just study and do your best. If you don't score well on the real ASVAB you can retake it in a month.

Comment

Get the ASVAB for Dummies book. Very helpful guide.

Comment

Cannot recommend this one. I've got "master the ASVAB" but i did not have time to study properly. Got ASVAB for dummies as a faster approach. Did nothing for me. Yes, fun way to describe thing but not ver educational. If anyone wants ASVAB for dummies, please give me your email address i will send it to you.

I am a foreigner, graduated hight school 16 years ago, scored 69.

Comment

Originally posted by futuremarine090 View Post
            I scored a 23 on practice asvab when i met with my recruiter, he recommended me to get ASVAB for dummies, that was the first thing i did once i left the office, I am now studying and hoping to get above 50 so i can get scheduled to take the exam at MEPS.

Being a Marine is the only thing i want to do, I have a high hopes and i will never quit.

Comment

Last month I took it scored a 24. I don't care for the Asvab for dummies. it doesn't really go over the Algebra stuff that well , like combing like terms and FOIL problems etc. I'm just a few points away from enlisting . Any ideas on aceing the math portion ?

Comment

Working...
              X