X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with getting my GT score?

Hey guys, I just got my first ASVAB test back and my AFQT score was a 94, which is pretty good so I hear. However, I was talking to a relative of mine about it and he said I would want to figure out what my General Technical score is because in the Marines that is supposed to be the big score that they really care about. I've been trying to figure out how online but every time I find a place it gives me a different answer on how to figure it out so I was hoping I could get you guys to help me out with it. My percentiles are

Verbal Skills: 95
    Math Skills: 96
    Science and Technical Skill: 93

General Science (GS): 94
    Arithmetic Reasoning (AR): 96
    Work Knowledge (WK): 88
    Paragraph Comprehension (PC): 99
    Mathematics Knowledge (MK) 95
    Electronics Information (EI): 92
    Auto and Shop Information (AS):42
    Mechanical Comprehension (MC): 87

The problem is I don't have the actually amount of questions I got right or wrong and I'm not sure when I will be able to, I took the test at my school and they have my scores and getting assistance from them takes time to say the least. Anyhow, its impossible to figure out my GT score without the information provide any educated guesses would be great and thanks for the assistance.

YOU SCORED A 94 no matter what else they're looking at, you essentially nailed the entire exam. So don't worry about it
    Did you discuss your score with your recruiter? If so ask him if you qualify for the job you wanted

Comment

this forum has almost all the jobs for each branch of the service, so go to that job/mos/rating or whatever you wanna call it..and they will give you what you need to add together to see if you qualify for that job...

Comment

Working...
      X