X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force Recruiting Procedures

Want to know what the recruiter uses to determine your eligibility?

here you go

Health, requirements for basic officer training, basic eligibility requirements and much more

RECRUITING PROCEDURES FOR THE AIR FORCE
    Last edited by BootCamp4Me; September 21st, 2012, 12:11.

this is pretty cool being able to see what recruiters from each branch to determine how they'll use their time

Comment

I feel its important to put these out there so people can see if they are unqualified before they even start the process.

Too many times recruiters dont want to just say no, so they create very hard obstacles in which they think the applicant wont do (get a GED, college courses, ect) just to get them to go away. But when the applicant actually does them and is still not eligible to enlist.. when that just pisses everyone off.

Like the home page of this site says (which im finding many of you just breezed bu without really noticing anything lol) I believe the enlistment process should be transparent. This is one way I can make sure that happens.

Comment

I dont trust many recruiters anymore mines starting to upset me lol

Comment

I haven't had any problems with my recruiter besides one time when he cancelled my IST (Initial Strength Test) for that day, but I didn't wake up any earlier for it, I was just disappointed that I wasn't able to go do it that day lol

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPride View Post
            I dont trust many recruiters anymore mines starting to upset me lol

whats goin on there?

Comment

yea somethings wrong if you can't trust your recruiter

Comment

Working...
              X