X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Army Enlistment Regulations - AR 601-210 - Recruiter Hand book

Here is a link to AR 601-210 the Active and Reserve Components Enlistment Program

This is unclassified and updated Feb 8th 2011... So its gooooood

you have everything from Citizenship, Dependents, Armed Forces reentry eligibility codes and more in this PDF.

This is the manual that all recruiters go by... its damn near their Bible... check it out in PDF

ACTIVE NATIONAL GUARD AND RESERVE COMPONENTS ENLISTMENT PROGRAM

Now that book is the OFFICIAL GUIDELINES that the recruiter must follow

This book... is the Official Recruiter Handbook and it teaches the recruiter how to get you to commit

This handbook is the recruiter’’s guide for planning and executing recruiting operations.

I especially like this paragraph on page 6-1

6-2. It is during applicant processing that your character and integrity may be tested. Never compromise your integrity. Never be afraid to ask tough, honest, questions regarding the applicant’’s eligibility. Under no circumstances will you ever conceal or conspire to conceal any information that might disqualify your applicant. Your ultimate goal is to enlist Future Soldiers who you would proudly welcome as a member of your own squad or platoon. If you must ever choose between mission accomplishment and your integrity, always choose integrity.
    Last edited by BootCamp4Me; September 21st, 2012, 12:14.

OMG ! thank you so much for the info. it's Very helpful
    i'm not the type who makes accounts to reply to posting.. but this time i had to because i appreciate all the resources you have put together
    thanks =]

Comment

Wow... thanks for the compliment...

Be sure to share the fact you get great info on BootCamp4Me.com

feel free to share this on facebook, twitter or with others you know who are thinking of enlisting

Comment

We got a strong group of guys as of now . We are well armed for questions!

Comment

Yeah, our fire squad is loaded lol

Comment

Alpha team is go!

Comment

"Alpha Mike Foxtrot" - A Team

Comment

Working...
              X