X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips and Tricks.

First off, I am new to the forum page. Second I am dedicated to enlisting in the Air Force Special Operations.
    Recently I have been running two miles in the morning following up with 50 push ups, and 50 sit ups. Then rinse and repeat at night. I do this daily into weekly.
    I do have a question though if anyone would like to answer, it has to do with breathing patterns. I'm not sure if this question gets popped up a lot so I do apologize.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for good breathing patterns? I've heard doing 3-2 works well, but wasn't sure if anyone had other suggestions.

IF anyone needs details on my fitness just in case, I'm 5''6 weighing 134 Lbs. I am gaining close to two pounds a day from the work out routine I have set for myself.
    I am ingesting 3,000-4,000 calories a day while still eating healthy. Let me mind you I am one of the guys who is a little on the skinny side, but I am changing that I assure you!
    I have been drinking protein shakes as well. A lot of this extra explaining probably wasn't needed, but wanted to throw it out there if it was useful.
    Thanks!

Hey iLoupin, is it alright if i can get details on your fitness? I'm thinking on Enlisting in the Army. I'm 5'6 at 185lbs, but I'm at 24% body fat (the minimum) from being taped measure from my recruiter.

Comment

Go look up the airforce PT test, and if it's for special op's then they usually have a base test you can do...then you need to blow that outta the water....and max it out as best as you can, remember tho it's not all physical it's also mental too

Comment

Very well written,These tips are very useful undoubtedly.Having awareness about these type of things is something which takes us to the next level in terms of health.
        Your exercise plan is already very good keep maintaining it with the correct diet.

Comment

Very well written,These tips are very useful undoubtedly.Having awareness about these type of things is something which takes us to the next level in terms of health.
          Your exercise plan is already very good keep maintaining it with the correct diet.

Comment

orlando weight Loss

Comment

Morning walk is a good way for lose weight. Regular walk about 20-30 minutes in enough for you body fitness. It makes the the body mussels strong and makes the man healthy. Other-way excess use of water is good for you body. It keeps you away from dehydration in winter season. Use balanced diet and eliminate rich fat food from your daily routine.

Comment

Working...
              X