X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weight

So I want to join the navy to leave in next summer. But...I'm 239 with 31% body fat and am trying to get the body fat closer to 22%. Help?

ksdhfskd

Comment

hey i think you should use insanity with shaun t. it is a workout dvd that will serve you right. i used it and lost thirteen pounds. now i am not one who needed to take off much weight. but it worked great. im sure anyone bigger than me striving to diet and look good can do it with the help of shaun t. i am also curious if you already signed up for the navy? if not i can help you out< and send you in the right direction if you live anywhere close to western ny. my recruiter was awesome and im sure would love to help you be ready and fit for your calling in the us navy

Comment

& I'm underweight..

Comment

YOu know I think I'm just stick to what i've been doing and focus on reducing body fat over weight because as of right now its 28% body fat. Don't ask me whats going on I'm just going work at the fat and building up muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Chum88 View Post
            YOu know I think I'm just stick to what i've been doing and focus on reducing body fat over weight because as of right now its 28% body fat. Don't ask me whats going on I'm just going work at the fat and building up muscle
            Yes that sounds good. you can always gain muscle by practicing your pushups n situps

Comment

By any chance have you talked to a recruiter yey

Comment

Take care of the food you take make your diet healthy and clean avoid junk and fast food,Prefer having vegetables and fruits as much as you can because that will give your body the required nutrition and won't cause any fats.

Comment

Take care of the food you take make your diet healthy and clean avoid junk and fast food,Prefer having vegetables and fruits as much as you can because that will give your body the required nutrition and won't cause any fats.

orlando weight Loss

Comment

Morning walk is a best and natural way of weight loss. Use free of fat diet and at the breakfast, use fruit and juices. Stay away from junk and fast food. Go for Yoga, it is a good and easy exercise. Concentrate on your daily diet, use balanced diet. Play different games like football, hockey and cycling etc. Cycling is also a good way for weight loss.

Comment

Lower your calorie in take to like 1500 a day and keep track of it. Start drinking whey protein shakes if you afford. Also if you really wanna lose the weight fast and can afford I would suggest taking a dietry pill called Lipozene. It really does work. It has help me lost 35lb from Feb to July . I'm almost set to head into the Navy just the asvab to get my job and 6 more pounds to lose so I can take it. Also just keep running at least one mile every day if not two and start doing sit ups ( no push ups) As well do in ab works. That should help out a lot. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X