X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workouts

hey there .l im in dire need to lose 15-20 pounds so i can enlist... , any tips and workout plans you guys did to lose weight to enlist please please please help me

do insanity i promise you will be twenty pounds lighter..just do it. go hard or go home haha

Comment

Ya Insanity is a really good option i did it and dropped 20 pounds!! plus i didnt eat their diet and totally BS the second month. If i would have done the second month fully and ate their diet I would have dropped 30-35 easy. I can give you a link for the work outs so you dont have to order them oh but before you do it its good to fast for a day meaning go on a water diet for one before you start doing the program (I.e. if you start on a monday, do fasting on the Sunday).

Comment

Can I get the link for the work outs please? I'm trying to Enlist but I have to loose 25 pounds.

Comment

Insanity | The Tumblr Gym There it is. Now all you need is the calendar which you can get on google. I strongly suggest doing the water fast to clean your system and also!!!!: WORK OUT IN THE MORNINGS!!! and do them before you eat breakfast but an hour after you get up okay? <--- the reason for this is because you want to burn you and not your breakfast! Have fun!!! Enjoy!

Comment

Do some cardio for this weight loss.
            I have lost 30 pound of my weight through jogging, running, and swimming.
            You should also do these cardio if you want to lose your weight successfully.

Comment

You do not need to be worried about anything u can lose it after a little effort.
              control your diet and do proper training.
              In you diet leave all fats and stuff which contains fats.
              Try to avoid junk food if you want to be perfect physically.
              Eat grilled vegetables and boiled vegetables and try fruits which are low in calories you will be perfect.

Personal trainer Marketing
              Last edited by jhon1; January 23rd, 2013, 10:33.

Comment

You do not need to be worried about anything u can lose it after a little effort.
                control your diet and do proper training.
                In you diet leave all fats and stuff which contains fats.
                Try to avoid junk food if you want to be perfect physically.
                Eat grilled vegetables and boiled vegetables and try fruits which are low in calories you will be perfect.

Comment

Here are some tips for weight loss,
                  Use green tea,
                  Eat balanced diet,
                  Go for yoga and cycling,
                  Play different games like football.

Comment

Good 1500 calorie diet. if need be take lipozene diet pill they really work . Helped me lose 35 pounds in just a few moths. 15 pounds would be a breeze for ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X