X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super upset!!!

Hey guys, I finally chatted with my local recruiter today over the phone. He asked me a questionnaire to answer and I answered that I previously took BC to alleviate my period symptoms. He told me due to that I can't enlist at this time. I was 16 when that occurred and I am now 25. Went off BC For 3 years and recently started up this year just be safe. He also said since one of my credit cards went to a 30 day delinquency once, that I would have to take a financial eligibility form to see if I qualify! Ive never been delinquent since or in the last 7 years of having credit cards, cars, houses etc. I even explained to him that I had lost my job due to a lay off and that's why that card fell behind for 30 days. I feel like this isn't very fair and wanted to know if anyone else had this happen? And am I able to seek out another recruiter in my area or no??

Thank you so much!

-Krystal

The answers he gave you are pretty much from the book.

The Air Force is by far the hardest branch to get into and they really try to recruit the creme of the crop.

You can try another Air Force recruiter on the other side of town (or state) and see if they are more helpful, or you can try another branch.

Comment

Now that I am aware of just how strict it is, I think I might go try that. Thank you so much for your reply!

Comment

how did things turn out?

Comment

Wow.....im stunned 0.0.

Comment

Working...
          X