X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poolee seeking advice from Marines.

I signed 20120717 and am shipping on 20120820. I am working my aft off to beat my Pre-Ship I.S.T. and with (hopefully) flying colors. Any advice for a contract PFC sir(s)/ma'am(s)? I am highly motivated and all, but my worry is making my body how I need it in time.

Also- I don't know if this truly matters or not, but my station claims that they have different standards than the rest of the Marine Corps... is this a common practice or a load of... shtuff?

You can refers two applicants who subsequently enlist in the Marine Corps and earn a promotion...

Im not sure if you graduated high school yet or how old you are... but if your out of school you can take a few college coarse at your local community college.

Yes, your station can have different standards than the Corps.

A lot of times they are just blowing smoke up your ass... but as a future Marine... you should just get used to accepting what people tell you as being true, even if its not lol.

Comment

Adjustment to my initial post- I am passing all but my run (working on it). Ship shifted to 20130401 due to job but I can move up with it still. My long-buried intense motivation is reawakened and running all cylinders. I have not come all this way to fail. Poolee "Oscar Mike" is back in the dang fight!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X