X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Station

I would kill to get stationed with the 1st Cav. out of Ft. Hood, is there any way I can better my chances of getting sent there? I've been in contact with the SFC there but he really hasnt told me anything yet. I know I will get sent where ever I am needed and I have no problem with that. I would just really love to be stationed there.

Ft.Hood! YEA!!! Thats where I want to go Ill look into that for you.

Comment

Maybe score really well in your tech school and they might give you some leeway?

Comment

I think its just the availability of space open . It depends on alot of things your mos and the space open

Comment

My recruiter told me that near the end of AIT that we would get a sort of "wish list" of duty stations and we had to pick 3 in the states and 3 overseas that we wanted to go to and that we would probably get one of those 6 places unless they needed your MOS somewhere else.

Comment

I thought you did that at MEPS? O.o

Comment

I didnt only thing I did at MEPS was pick my job and sign my contract.

Comment

hmm thats weird you went to SA ?

Comment

No, I go to Houston.

Comment

Im going to San Antonio next week!

Comment

Congrats! Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Will do! Ill have my phone . I think a play by play is in order lol

Comment

Haha dont let them catch you when I went the only place you could have your phone out was in the waiting rooms. If they caught you on it in the hall way they took it.

Comment

Well I dont know hopefully I can have it lol

Comment

they made us store ours in the lockers and could only get them out to go walk into a separate room to use it, we had people getting yelled at (recruiters and potential recruits) for having them out and texting in the waiting room

Comment

Working...
                              X