X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im ready to go

i just got sworn in monday at meps and im ready to go i dont have a job or date but im ready to go

Awesome!

We could use some new Air Force cats in here to tell me what Im doing wrong with my AF page!

get ready!

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Zackary View Post
      i just got sworn in monday at meps and im ready to go i dont have a job or date but im ready to go
      Congrats, now it's time to play the waiting game. It's not fun, believe me. I remember my waiting time for a job, I was nervous and anxious and always had the thought of regretting a job choice. It really wasn't fun. But then during the DEP Commanders Call, they gave me the job and date.

Now you say you're ready to go eh? Don't say that just yet, spend time with your friends and family. Use up the precious time that remains with them, it will be worth it. Other than that, welcome to the AF family Doug!!

Comment

thank you i am ready to go lol i spend a lot of time with friends and family. my job choices i listed arent bad to me so im happy with any of them and my first DEP commanders call is april 20th hopefully i can get a job and date there. thank you and glad to be apart of the AF family

Comment

I you're ready to go you'll really enjoy your DEP calls. It'll get you in a group of many other recruits and trainees that are in the same boat as you
          Congrats on joining and don't let anyone tell you you made the wrong choice

Comment

Congrats! I think I did the MEPS the same week as you, (mine was Wednesday) Im going open general too, but until now, I still dont have a date yet, my recruiter told me that it might be October when he can book me a job. Congrats on you again Sir!

Comment

is any new recruits leaving on nov 20? if so add meeeee. would to make a friend before i leave

Comment

Originally posted by rarosa787 View Post
                Congrats, now it's time to play the waiting game. It's not fun, believe me. I remember my waiting time for a job, I was nervous and anxious and always had the thought of regretting a job choice. It really wasn't fun. But then during the DEP Commanders Call, they gave me the job and date.

Now you say you're ready to go eh? Don't say that just yet, spend time with your friends and family. Use up the precious time that remains with them, it will be worth it. Other than that, welcome to the AF family Doug!!
                How long was it before you went to BMT? Just curious (:

Comment

Working...
                X